Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 4, 2015, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky098 View Post
    I know I need to leave him and move on. He has hurt me more than once and than pointed the finger at me. He called me "somebody" on our Christmas date... And I still don't fully believe he told his mom we were back together, even though he claims he did.. His actions said otherwise.

I guess if it truly is suppose to be our paths will cross and it may work.. Or it may not. But right now? I'm done... I'm so done! I am not the epitome of bad... I wasn't always that wrong... I did try and do things that would make him Happy.. Try and participate and find interest in some of his hobbies... And he just turns around and says I refused to be interested in his interests...
    If you have to work every day at making someone else happy, and they never are, then leave that person. If a friend constantly asked you to make them happy, and every effort you made was rebuffed, would you keep that friend in your life? Of course not! With friends like that, who needs enemies?

I do worry when you say "I guess if it truly is suppose to be our paths will cross and it may work". To me that says you're still hoping it will work out. As long as that's your mindset, you won't move on, you'll continue to hope that it will work out someway, even though 8.5 years of being together has proven otherwise.

It hurts to let go of something you love, of something you truly want. But once you let go, because you know it's not meant to be (and this truly isn't meant to be), you're free to find something even better. Until you let him go, you'll be stuck in this rut. It's up to you how long you want to wallow in that rut. It's your choice, and yours alone.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2015, 11:53 PM
    No.. I'm moving on... As much as it kills me.. He isn't the one.

I do miss him... But I also think he was very controlling. I think of him as my best friend... Yet he excluded me from everything... No more... I just hope he stays away... As in, doesn't try to contact me outside of information on the car..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Venting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. plumbing code says fall of pipe must not be greater then size of trap. So a 1-1/2 pipe/trap at 1/4 per foot fall needs a vent at 6 feet. Question if I run this pipe 20 feet, do I need more then one vent along the pipe? Every 6 feet?

Venting Soil Line - Can I use 1 vent for all of my venting needs? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am renovating an old house and have decided to add a master bathroom. I currently have 1 (ea) 2 inch vent pipe penetrating the roof line. I'd like to branch off the single pipe and run several vent pipes off the single one mentioned above to vent two bathrooms, the kitchen sink, and...

Venting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm redoing my bathroom down stairs. I was wondering if I can put a Oatey in line vent for my bathroom sink. Are they safe to use? There is a vent for the toilet that runs up through the roof but would be really heard to run a main vent to the sink. How safe are they to use in the basment. ...

Maybe I am just venting, maybe not [ 1 Answers ]

Ugh, so I generally try not to talk about me. Well, you know what I mean, I don't give the personal information about things that really bother me, because generally things don't really bother me. I am so the type to break up with someone if I know a relationship is stagnant and never look back...

Venting [ 1 Answers ]

How many fixtures can be tapped into the main vent? I have a 2" main vent.

View more questions Search