Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxblue1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2014, 03:13 AM
    Search song by video description
    Hey guys hope u can help me with this:

It must have been an late eighties or early nineties music video, and I haven't seen it since it was out, so forgive me for my memory not being so good after approx. 20 years..

The video shows a guy cruising in a pick up truck, I think he was wearing an army (or hunting) outfit, prob had a cap as well. There is a girl on the passenger seat. The camera focuses a few times onto what I think was a knife of some kind, and it's hanging down from the rear view mirror of his truck.

Sorry that is as much as I can remember, not even know what type of music it was, more need the video to know what year the song was out.

Hope somebody can help me out on this one..

Thanks a lot in advance

Max

Check out some similar questions!

Song search just a video description 2 [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a song, but I remember only some video details. So, there's a little creature who is being tortured by some cartoon characters, like mickey mouse etc. the video is made as black/white cartoon. They are putting a bar code on him, punching him, pulling his eyes out.. in the end, he finds...

Search song by video description [ 3 Answers ]

So hi, I really really hope that someone can help me!! So probably 7 or more years ago (I was really really young, not that I'm old now,anyway) I saw this video probably twice and I remember being impressed with both the song and the dramatic video. But not the only thing I can remember was the...

Song search just a video description [ 3 Answers ]

Forgot everything aside from a few video descriptions. The band was playing in a sidewalk and a guy was doing trick with a board. Not sure if it was a surf board or skate board or just a piece of wood and there was something written on the board. Do you guys know what song that is?

Search for song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hej! I am currently searching for a song I liked a lot but forgot everything of except for the music video and the melodie. The music video was really simple. Basically, it was just a talking/spirit/ouija board and hands moving above it. During the video the background, the hands and some...

How to search a song video using the description of video? [ 0 Answers ]

There is song in which a guy goes through series of accidents. It appears as bad luck as he gets involve and becomes primer suspect in all the cases. Like a thief pick his pocket and when our guy tries to get back his purce encounters a mobstar... then a robber throws his bag to our guy and police...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.