Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyna97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2014, 03:57 PM
    If I kiss a boy to shut him up, do you think he will proceed the kiss or push me off
    Let's say my boyfriend keeps talk and talk to annoys me purposely, then I kiss him to shut him up. Or maybe we're having an argument over something petty and I'm losing, I kiss him up to shut him up. Proceed or no ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 7, 2014, 04:12 PM
    How old are you both? You NEVER reward bad annoying behavior!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 7, 2014, 04:50 PM
    If he talks and talks on purpose, and knows you will kiss him then that is abusive behavior, never allow that, it will lead to trouble.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 7, 2014, 06:46 PM
    Why do you think that is a sensible solution?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy asking girl for kiss [ 0 Answers ]

I have in my possession a cartoon sketch of a little boy asking a girl for a kiss - caption says "Say kid, I have a new brand of kisses and the samples is free". The artists signature looks like - cTwe Ivetreef - I take it to be Clive Ivetreef. There is a copyright of Edward Gross N.Y. The...

Why does the boy always want to kiss me even though I'm not ready? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy I'm dating and my friend s are always pushing us to kiss, he wants to but I don't. I tell them I don't want to but he asks me why. I'm scared he may not be interested.what do I do?

Help I want a boy to kiss me [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Ask Me Help Desk, Help me! I will be 13 next month and really like this boy. He is 1 year older than me and we have been friends for years. We playfully tease each other and joke a lot. His sisters tell me that he stares at me sometimes and smiles. One problem. He lives next door to my...

A boy said he would kiss me but not as his next kiss. What does this mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I was talking to this guy over Facebook chat and we got into this conversation where we were just asking each other questions about love life and being totally honest with each other. He asked me who I would want to kiss in our year. After a load of ermms and hmms I said him. Then I asked whether...

Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical...

View more questions Search