Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joeall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 01:00 PM
    Garrison model rc420
    How can I program the master unit and remote unit? How long do I need to depress the "learn" bar?
    Joeall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2014, 01:10 PM
    The RC420 has a unit that plugs into a power outlet and a Xmas tree can then be plugged into the unit. A remote devise, included with the RC420, can then be used to turn the appliance off or on. The main unit has a "learn" button that must be coordinated with the remote unit in order that the remote can be used to turn the appliance on and off. What steps are necessary to marry the two units?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2014, 02:16 PM
    Not sure about Xmas trees, but garage doors are similar. Press the learn button, it should then blink. Hold down the remote button until the blinking stops. Try the remote. Work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garrison model No. 052-2570-6 programmable 7 day thermostat manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Have exising two wire thermonstat. Black and white wire. Wiring diagram different from acutual back plate (shows 8 possible wiring points.) Acutual back plate has only 5 plus double screw. Question is on the back plate, what screw do I use to hook up the black wire & what screw to hook up the white?

Model Rc420 [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program this Model # Rc420 timer?

What type of battery do I use in a Garrison Programmable Digital Timer, model RCT 100 [ 1 Answers ]

What type of battery do I use in a Garrison Programmable Digital Timer? Model RCT 100. There is 52-8817-6 written on the instruction manual, but I don't know what it refers to.

Garrison model 66-1232 Digital thrermostat, how do I reset it? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I reset my thermostat? It is a Garrison model 66-1231 Digital thermostat

Garrison Guitars [ 4 Answers ]

Have any of you guitar players out there played a Garrison Guitar yet? http://www.garrisonguitars.com/ I played one in a music store and bought it. I love it. Made in Canada but that did not figure in once I heard the deep, richest tone I can only compare to a really good Gibson acoustic. As a...

View more questions Search