Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    op01tjm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Active Directory
    I have an interview for a new job within the company I work for. Apart of the job is to know Active Directory, and I am looking for advise for any website that can basically teach me a good understanding of active directory for free.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 9, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Wikipedia has a nice write-up on it, and you should be able to find information using Google.

I hope this isn't an IT job, because if it requires knowledge of Active Directory and you have none, and don't know how to go about finding out about it, I would wonder if you are actually qualified for the job.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I second Philly's point. Active Directory is an integral part of managinf Windows servers. If part of the job is to know Active Directory then you aren't qualified for the job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a business directory [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a print or online directory exclusively of black-owned businesses. I once read that there are over one million black businesses in the U.S. surely there has to be a publication or database that gives access to this information. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

View more questions Search