Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwalkersr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2014, 11:28 AM
    Old Stanadyne surface mount chrome shower stall valve 1920's?
    Are parts still available for these? Faucet sticks halfway, no hot water.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Nov 1, 2014, 07:42 PM
    Post picture of faucet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stanadyne shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Stanadyne single handle shower handle; it is a srystal plastice cut bulb. I need to replace the valve cartridge due to a leak. I do not know the model number but the cartridge is only about 3 inches in length (deep). The stem where the bulb handle attaches is flat on 2 sides and curve...

Stanadyne shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: Had a problem with water pressure from the shower head. Lots of pressure from the spout. Ran a snake down the shower pipe to the valve but I think I damaged something in the valve as now when I pull up the diverter in the spout, no water comes out anywhere. Any suggestions. I also can't...

Valve installation on alcove 32x32 shower stall [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a Lasco 32x32 shower stall to be installed in an alcove. When I slide the unit into the alcove, the valve that was roughed in, gets in the way of the shower unit. The shower backs up to a wash/dryer so I could put an access panel to reach the shower valve but I would then be seeing the...

Leaking shower stall valve [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a shower valve that is leaking. The house is 20 years old and I believe that the valve has not been replaced since construction. I need to know how to remove the valve. The only number I have is on the shower valve casing G 7105 Thanks, Alex B.

Dripping Stanadyne Shower Valve [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove a Stanadyne shower valve installed behind a fiberglass shower stall.

View more questions Search