Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2014, 10:09 AM
    Drank Way too much vodka, will I be okay or should I go to the Dr?
    Hey guys. This is stupid and immature on my part, and I'm never drinking again anyway. Yesterday was the first time I drank beer ever, and I over did it. In the morning I had 24 oz of Budlight... then at night I had a full glass of Moscato. Then right after, I drank about 500 ML of vodka + fruit juice in about an hour. Apparently I was stupid drunk, my face/body went numb, and I ended up puking all over the bathroom and outside. Today I woke up with a headache and my senses aren't still all there. Did I alcohol poison myself? I'm still scared that I won't go back to normal cause I don't feel all that normal still, but obviously way better than yesterday or else I couldn't be typing this coherently. My face and lips still feel numb. Should I still go to the Dr. anyway to get checked out? I don't want a damaged liver because of my idiocy from last night. Please help.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2014, 12:49 PM
    According to previous posts you are in Pharmacy School. Should have taught you that.
    And you have a pregnant girlfriend!? Need to get some priority in your life.
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
    Just because I'm in school doesn't mean I've covered a module on liver function. And yes, but you don't know the reason as to why it was my FIRST, and LAST time drinking. She thought I was not cool enough since I didn't and I fell into peer pressure. Sorry, not only is your post not helpful,it's pretty lame.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2014, 05:22 PM
    It's called a hangover, it will get better just drink a lot of water to rehydrate yourself.

A one-time binge won't cause liver damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I went out Friday and Saturday, I drank a lot of vodka sours, I'm guessing 10-12 each [ 7 Answers ]

I went out Friday and Saturday and had 10-12 vodka sours each night I now have to take a drug test by six Monday if I drink a ton of water is there any chance I'll pass, even if I give a diluted sample

I drank half a bottle of Vodka on Sunday and had to test Monday! Do I have any chance [ 2 Answers ]

My last drink was around 11 pm Sunday night and Tested on Monday at 4 pm. I weigh 160 lbst and am 5ft 6 inchs that's 17 hrs . What are my chances?

I drank 8 shots of bartons vodka [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5"7 about 170 pounds

I accidentally drank one sip of a vodka/cranberry, so will I fail an EtG? [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally drank one small sip of a vodka/cranberry 22 hours before my EtG. I drank plenty of water the next day, and ran ten miles. Will I fail the EtG?

I drank a 1 & 1/2 pints of cheap vodka. [ 7 Answers ]

42 hours later I had to give urine to be tested at a laboratory. When I did my urine was almost clear from all the water I had been drinking trying to clean my body out. Will I pass or have a positive for alcohol?

View more questions Search