Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busymom.7 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2014, 06:38 AM
    TV has vertical and horizontal rainbow lines
    My husband struck the upper right hand corner of our small color TV in the kitchen with a plastic fly swatter. Didn't realize how hard he hit it I guess - because now we get a rainbow of colored lines that won't go away. Is this fixable or do we need to buy a new TV?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2014, 01:11 PM
    I'm going to guess that your TV is an LCD flat-screen. If this is the case, then I believe the impact has damaged the pixel driver connections to the screen. While you could possibly get it repaired, it will probably not be economically practical.

Sorry to tell you this,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horizontal application for a P66Flexon vertical tank [ 3 Answers ]

I am able to purchase a used 20 gal Flexon tank, I am assuming a vertical tank, and only have room for a horizontal tank. The tank I now have is a Well Trol vertical which is on its side. The plumbing is no problem. I would like to know if I would be able to use this vertical tank horizontally. ...

Nested slider for horizontal AND vertical movement together? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to understand if there's a jQuery or JavaScript package out there that allows both horizontal and vertical sliding of images/data at the same time in one nested slider? I'm having trouble finding a package that allows this to work effectively. It needs to have buttons to go up, down,...

Can my toilet vent be horizontal until it reaches the vertical [ 1 Answers ]

Can my toilet vent be horizontal until it ties into existing vertical vent

Vertical or Horizontal Hair Layering [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have medium length hair that is course and wavy and at times frizzy. I want to get layers in my hair but I'm not sure if I should get horizontal or vertical layers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Horizontal to vertical drain connection [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I’m in the middle of installing a drain system for new bathroom. I have a 2 inch pipe running straight up from the basement to the 2nd floor bathroom. The vertical pipe can continue on up to vent through the roof. I have a shower drain that runs under a sink then needs to connect to the...

View more questions Search