Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Besim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2014, 10:54 AM
    Java string concatenation in the iteration
    Hi everyone can any help me with this:

Make a program that asks for an integer and prints all integers from one to the entered integer. By performing a string concatenation in the iteration, let the label text value to be the value it had last lap plus the new century.

Thanks to everyone for his time.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 8, 2014, 11:16 AM
    This won't compile:
    ----
    string entry;
    for(I = 1 to number)
    entry.append("%s %d",entry,number);
    ----

It is simple to take an empty string, and run it through the loop. Each time through to append/concatenate the iterative number on the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Random Generate String from ArrayList without replacement in JAVA [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to create a program that will allow users to enter a list of names. And then the program will pull from the ArrayList randomly and pull each name one at a time until all names have been used.The auction class by itself i working fine. Problem is in the Draft class. I want to take the...

How to store Scanner data in string in java? [ 0 Answers ]

I am new to java, currently I am working on a program regarding networking. My program compiles without error. I have placed 3 checks in my program. It passes through check 1 but does not reach 2. I want string player2msg to store whatever data comes from scanner fromServer. I expected...

Having difficulty with Java String [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please me how I can write a Java code to transform the quantity 6 As into the string AAAAAA. I'm trying this, but it does not work: public class Letters { public static void main (String args) { String words=" "; String numberofwords="A"; int wordcount=6;

Which is the best option between concatenation and striping when expanding a lun [ 2 Answers ]

Which is best option between concatenation and striping a lun to create a metalun in the clariion environment?

View more questions Search