Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jp65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 05:05 PM
    Can I apply for citizenship?
    I have my permanent residency since 2008 my husband passed way this last June. Can I apply for citizenship?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2014, 05:22 PM
    To which country?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I apply for the British Citizenship? [ 1 Answers ]

Should I apply for the British Citizenship? I can apply for if I want , but if I do that , I will have to give up my Chinese Citizenship.

If married at 19 when can you apply for citizenship? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and thinking about marriage. We both are in love but I'm also a illegal alien. I heard from a friend that if I get married at 19 I'll have to wait till 21 to fill out for citizenship, is that true?

How to apply for canadian citizenship [ 4 Answers ]

How can I apply for a canadian citizenship. I have visited canada only once on visit visa. I have a US visa for 2 year. I want to have a canadian citizenship so that I can work there. I can speak very good english and my profession is in the field of oil ang gas.

Apply for citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody , here is my case : I'm a permanent resident since 08/02 , I had to leave for 10 months outside USA for reasons of studies ( 11/02 to 08/03 : knowing that before I came to the US I had already spent 2 years in that school and I had another year to take in order to graduate) which...

How to apply for dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Im a greek american girl trying to get dual citizenship with US/Greece. My dad is from there, but moved here before he had me. How do I go about starting this process, and how long does it take? Where do I go to give the proper documents to? And how can I get my grandparents birth...

View more questions Search