Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trashingday Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 01:33 PM
    A few signs of pregnancy
    So, the first day of my last period was march 16... but for the past 2 weeks I've been having waves of nausea, dizziness.. a few times I felt like I was about to faint.. slight constipation and then cramping (but that probably has to do with the constipation.) I have been on the ring for about 7 months now and I believe that I used it right this month so my chances of becoming pregnant are not very high I would suspect... I took a pregnancy test.. knowing full well that it was way too early (7 days before my next period) I think I did this so that I could put my mind at ease for a few days knowing it would be negative... the nausea has gone away a bit the past 2 days which is good... but I still can't help but think that I could be pregnant. I know I'm rushing the gun because I've yet to miss a period and I have no signs of tender breasts... I know that most of you will say. Just wait a week then take another test and if the feelings are still there and it's a negative result then to see my dr... so I'm not really sure what I'm here trying to do... I guess hear stories of others that are or have gone through this... and does anyone use the ring and get these symptoms because I know that that may be a possibility as well... :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 02:01 PM
    I don't know about the ring but, the following sites may be of use to you. I hope that they help.

Am I Pregnant - Signs of Pregnancy & Symptoms of Pregnancy

REVIEWED: Pregnancy signs, symptoms, and tests EARLY
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 7, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Even better have you read the site stickys?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ant-78869.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Just one more site for you:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...tml#post355744

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy signs? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have and still have milky substance coming out of my breast for the past week and a half, I now have "cramps" and seem to be getting my period it is brownish color and I saw a few drops when I went to the bathroom, I thought I might have been pregnant , but now I don't know

Having pregnancy signs but tesst says no [ 8 Answers ]

I had a tubal done about 7 years ago, but now having all the signs of being pregnant like, weight gain, soreness of breast, leakage of milk from breasts, late on period. We took a pregnant. Test and results came back negative. Why would I be having all the signs if I'm not pregnant?:confused:

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period Sept 21 and on and around Oct 5th we were trying, I actually started my period early this month, I had light browinsh spotting 2 days before I actually saw blood, it as lighter and much shorter than normal. I guess I'm wondering is there a possibility of being pregnant if you have...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me if all the signs I have are pregnancy? I keep getting hot flushes then going cold. My breast are swollen and sore thet much when I don't have a bra on its as if they are to heavy. I feel so tired and have no energy to do anything I just want to sleep. I have...

Pregnancy Signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Hope you will be fine, m 26 year old and before 9 months ago I got married form the first day of my marriage m quite conscious about Pregnancy... me and my husbend try again and again but I don't got positive result. Now I consult with my doctor and she advise me to take fertility drugs. Now...

View more questions Search