Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerzbratgirl Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Late Fees
    Does anyone know if NJ has rules on how much late fees may be and what is considered reasonable for late fees?

Trish
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 7, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Late for what? Generally this is spelled out in your lease or contract.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Fees (tax penalties) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This is a general question, but I'll put it in the context of my situation. Last spring I sold some stock from an Employee Purchase Plan that I had held for several years. My assumption was that tax was not due on the profit of this sale until 4/15/2007. When I received the year end...

Deduction of Late fees [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I live in Virginia, I consistently pay my rent late because I am a commissioned worker and I get paid once a month.. My landlord is fully aware of this and made provisions for my rent to be paid on the 5th of every month.. well that sometimes doesn't work either so every month my landlord...

Late fees [ 7 Answers ]

I live in a small town in California and recently sent in my payment for utilities (water, garbage and sewer). The bill was due on the 9th and I mailed it on the 6th. I just got a bill in the mail for $25 stating that I paid late. The total of the original bill was $65. Is it legal to charge...

Eviction vs Late Fees [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering real quick if a landlord in the state of Ca can evict a tenant due to unpaid late fees even though rent itself has been paid? Or rather, can a landlord apply money given for rent, towards late fees, and then evict a tenant because all the rent has not been paid? Thanks in...

View more questions Search