Ask
    kwspryor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2014, 07:09 AM
    Medications
    Is it safe to take tylenol while taking valacyclovir
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 10:33 AM
    What do you have, shingles or herpes ? This med is used for these and others. Ask your doctor if you can take tylenol..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 02:59 PM
    Yes, it is safe to take tylenol with Valtrex.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 06:29 PM
    I will only add, since J9 gave you a great answer.

The medication comes with a fact sheet, and normally talks about drug interaction.
    Also, the druggist you get the medication from, is available to ask, questions on the medication you take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medications [ 0 Answers ]

I was put on sulfasalazine for rheumatoid arthritis and I was wondering if I would still be able to get pregnant in the future?

Medications [ 7 Answers ]

I was prescribed nitrofuranroin for a uti. Later in the day I went to the er.and was prescribed cephalexin and sulfamethoxazole for a different thing.

Medications [ 0 Answers ]

My Dr. Put me on Indomethacin for my arthritis and now is having me take Ranitidine to protect my liver. I have been sick ever since I have been on the Ranitidine. I called the Dr. And he said I would get used to it. Well, I haven't. I heard about Milk Thistle and read about it. It also protects...

Too many medications! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm recovering from flu at the moment, having been in bed for over a week. My impacted wisdom tooth has become infected and a trip to the dentist on Tuesday left me with a course of antibiotics (Metronidazole). Now, the Metronidazole (I've only just started it) are making me vomit which to be...

View more questions Search