Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doriony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 10:57 AM
    Where is kidney pain
    My hurts in tomachhis lower back and is crapping in lower stomach, he feels like he has to go to the bathroom out of both ends but cant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 12:42 PM
    Your post is very hard to understand. Typically kidney pain presents in the lower back.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2014, 04:05 PM
    You won't forget a kidney stone pain! Could be Appendix or something else. I would get to the doctor or ER.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 04:16 PM
    I'm still hoping the OP comes back and tells us what tomachhis is, and who is crapping in their lower stomach.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 04:28 PM
    cramping, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by doriony View Post
    My hurts in tomachhis lower back and is crapping in lower stomach, he feels like he has to go to the bathroom out of both ends but cant
    How about --

My son hurts in his stomach, his lower back, and is cramping in his lower stomach. He feels like he has to go to the bathroom (both to urinate and defecate) but can't.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 05:22 PM
    Yes, you could be correct WGWG
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2014, 02:43 AM
    Sounds like it is something that the doctor should see about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney pain [ 4 Answers ]

One and one-half weeks ago I had pain in my left kidney only when I breathed in--So every time I inhaled (normally) there was a slight sharp pain in my left kidney for a couple days--then it was fine. 6 days later I had extreme pain in my left breast (not my right), swollen glands under my chin on...

Kidney pain [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has had extreme pain for the last twelve hours. It is in his kidney and moves forward to his lower abdomen... I have given him prescription oxcycodine but it is not helping... thought it was stones but is it time for the ER?

Kidney pain [ 2 Answers ]

Pain in kidney while urination. Two days now. No fever at this time.

Kidney pain [ 2 Answers ]

The last two nights I have been experiencing severe, throbbing pain near my left kidney. There is almost no pain during the day and late at night it gets extremely painful. The last few days I have felt like I have had a UTI, and I assumed that was all until last night when I had extreme kidney...

View more questions Search