Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chace_don_C Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2014, 02:33 AM
    This is kind of embarrassing but how could I decrease the time of ejaculation?
    I find when I'm having intimate relations with someone I ejaculate quite fast in about 5 minutes or less is there any way I could help that.. its so embarrassing when it happens...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 17, 2014, 02:48 AM
    Seriously, how old are you ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 17, 2014, 05:04 AM
    He was 18 last October.
    Men have countless ways, but you have to work out what is best for you.
    What many do is just have sex twice. That can be a treat for your partner, who gets lots of cuddling, stroking, and all kinds of tender and exciting foreplay while you wait to be able to have intercourse again.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 17, 2014, 05:50 AM
    Premature ejaculation is a very common problem. The Pause/Squeeze technique can be used. There are also drugs that help, such as Trazodone or Zoloft. For more info check out the link below.
    Premature ejaculation Treatments and drugs - Diseases and Conditions - Mayo Clinic
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 07:37 AM
    Masterbate before hand (is that a pun or an oxymoron?). Anyway, it may help you slow down.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2014, 08:03 AM
    The best way to slow yourself down is focus on bringing your partner's pleasure, before you focus on your own. After giving her 15 quality minutes in other ways that SHE loves rather than you, your 5 minutes will seem will not be so disappointing to either of you. That means your full attention to what turns her on. In time this practice will give YOU greater experience and control over yourself, so take your time and learn your partner intimately. Even if you do get your 5 minutes first, what stops you from giving her more pleasure in other ways besides just humping away until you can sufficiently regroup?

Sex doesn't have to be over because you have reached your peak in 5 minutes, that can be just the beginning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I take a long time to ejaculate. Do I have delayed ejaculation and how can I cure it? [ 0 Answers ]

When having sex with my girlfriend for around half an hour, she gets sore and either finishes me off or I do it myself, but this still take another 10 - 20 minutes

What kind of sentence would you get for a first time felony? [ 9 Answers ]

I used to work at Walmart as a cashier and I was having a lot of financial issues at the time. Obviously that's not an excuse for my actions but I ended up taking money from the register to help with my debt. One day I got called down to the office and they asked me if I know why I was down there....

How can I decrease time to shutdown on HP Media Center PC [ 0 Answers ]

Bought a used 2005 HP MCE PC. It works fine but when I tell it to shutdown, it takes 2 minutes before the shutdown option appears. On all my other XP Pro machines it is pretty much instantaneous. There were tons of games on it and I removed pretty much all of them. When I rebooted after...

Low Ejaculation Time [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend seems to wayy too soon. It's nice when ever we are in a real hurry but on days where we have the whole day to ourselves it's an absolute curse. His usual span for regular ejaculation is about 10-15 min at least 20min at max. Not to sound selfish but he's done quite a bit sooner than I...

View more questions Search