Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2014, 01:45 PM
    FBI background check
    Will expunged cases show up on an FBI background check?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 02:40 PM
    They will by a Canada wide check my the RCMP, so don't see any reason that the FBI would be any different. So the answer is YES, will show up.

Yes they will.

Yes they will show up.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 02:53 PM
    Sorry answer was so screwed ip. IPad keyboard is not quickly user friendly!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Yes. It will show up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2014, 09:04 PM
    It will depend on who is looking and why. The information is there, but only visible depending on the level of the check.

It will depend on who is looking and why. The information is there, but only visible depending on the level of the check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will show on an FBI Finger check and background check [ 3 Answers ]

I am applying to an Illinois University for my Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education. Unfortunately when I was younger and stupid, I got a DUI in Illinois and a DWI in Missouri. I had an attorney for both and got them "taken care of". BUT, I know they are probably still on my record, right? ...

Do public non-disclosure (sealed) records come up on an FBI background check? [ 3 Answers ]

Five years ago I had my records sealed from an adjudicated case. Will the FBI release that information to a private corporation? I understand they certainly will to specific Federal and Govt. Entities. This is a prvt. Corp. That is not a bank or anything of the sort.

FBI background Check [ 3 Answers ]

I had to have a FBI Background Check(fignerprinting) done for my employers Radioactive Materials License. I know the file contains one's past criminal charges but was wondering if it lists anything about past employment history (termination). I know that the FBI collects information from state...

FBI Background Check (employment) [ 7 Answers ]

I had to have a FBI Background Check(fignerprinting) done for my employers Radioactive Materials License. I know the file contains one's past criminal charges but was wondering if it lists anything about past employment history (termination). I know that the FBI collects information from state...

View more questions Search