Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chloe Edwards Posts: 38, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 3, 2014, 10:55 PM
    I am in trouble
    Hi to all respected !

Actually, me and my boyfriend are so in love and respected to each other but one thing has turned are relation almost off ! Actually I am from India, so here in India most family doesn't allow their girls for date or even meet a guy alone. But I told my elder bro and he allowed me to meet him but he does't know that we like each other, he thinks we're a good friends. And I have met the guy after telling my bro almost 4 times ! But once we went for a date and we were so into the talk but then at the end he KISSED ME ! I mean, honestly I liked when he kissed me like he meant it, but after that I am in trouble. Look, I and that guy are still loving and respecting each other but now he is saying like Give me some space! I am busy and all. Yeah, actually he is busy because he works for 15 hours daily for home. But I want to talk to him and meet him. But he doesn't reply me now he talks to my sister as they are good bro and sis. But I don't undrrstand why is he ignoring me? And in this situation what should I do? How should support him as he is so busy? And really he is a nice person! And I love him so so much. And I am 22 and he is 24, please help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 12:02 AM
    Is this the same man?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...oy-796683.html
    -

Aug 4, 2014, 02:37 AM
    Yes. He is the same guy.

I met him at his home after so many days of the date, he talked to me nicely like the way he used to do. But on chat he doesn't talk to me. I don't know why. But then on the other side indirectly he tepls me that he is still in to me but I know that. HE Says that He loves me but he won't be able to give me time and according to him as I won't get time from him, I will get hurt and so he doesn't want to hurt me to get hurt. And today finally I told my family about him they don't mind as they said he is a very good guy. :) I also meet his family. His family is so so so good. But hpw should I tell him or let him know that I don't want anything like car, time, gifts. Not at all but all I want is him!
    He is a very good guy.
    -

Aug 5, 2014, 09:06 AM
    Thanks to all for answering! I am OK now. :) Really thanks. Humans..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so what do you tell your parents when you get in trouble at school but this time it was really somebody else's fault this and you have been known to do stuff wrong. Do parents really understand kids?

Girlfriend trouble and sex trouble... [ 29 Answers ]

Okay so I fell in love with this girl back in last September and now it is April. I found out in December she is still talking to her ex who is in jail, they can somehow talk through the phone, I didn't know that was possible. Anyway, I love having sex with her up until recently. I either bust too...

Have trouble sleeping - can wake up 8 times in the night... What's the trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have trouble with my sleep. Have passed many test, like sleep apnea and do not have sleep apnea. If not that, what's wrong with me?

Will he get in to trouble? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 15 and boyfriend is 23 I haven't slept with him yet but if the police found out would they arrest him and because he has other offences do youthink he will go to prison?

View more questions Search