Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asenakoksal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 03:04 PM
    Which laptop is best for autocad
    I need a laptop with high performance for using autocad and 3dmax. But also I want that laptop to be thin and have a good design. Speed and screen qualities are significant for me. Which laptop is best for me ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2014, 03:08 PM
    You aren't going to get both. I would go for an i7 with a lot of RAM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Autocad help desk [ 0 Answers ]

I want to keep the text height always same in the view port, fit in different scale. Kindly suggest the way.

Autocad help desk? [ 0 Answers ]

After installing custom menus and hitting apply, the menus do not show up on the menu bar. Why?

Autocad [ 1 Answers ]

How can I load pull down menus so they are like ADT prior to tool palettes. I learned ADT on AutoCAD where much of the menu choices where pull down. I learned how to use the new tool palettes but still have less control and would like to change some settings or load the old pull down options from...

AutoCAD and VB [ 1 Answers ]

How to get the dimension , coordinates of the entity of AutoCAD drawing using Visual Basic . I am using filter property of select method of selectionset object... But its not happening.. Please send me the example code for the same.. Regards Sanjay

Autocad [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm using autocad 2000 with windows xp professional. After installing and upon opening the program I keep getting fatal error messages (exseption 77ectt?? ). The disk I'm usying is not original :o but it has worked for many other people. Suggestions please!! I have a test soon!! ...

View more questions Search