Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nurseyancey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2014, 09:11 AM
    Home need new roof
    I am a senior living in Broadview, IL. I am in need of a new roof, but cannot afford it. Is there any help for me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 09:18 AM
    I live near you. Call your village hall, the township office, and Cook County's senior services department. If you need help with phone numbers, the Broadview Library reference desk has them on hand. Also, while you're talking to a reference librarian, ask your roof question. An area church or volunteer group might be able to help. Please post again to keep us updated.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 27, 2014, 11:07 AM
    Do you own your home? A home equity loan might be right for you.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2014, 11:16 AM
    Also, if your roof is needing replacement due to some weather damage, your homeowners insurance may cover it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with roof/home repairs. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a 60 year disabled homeowner in Mercer County in Pennsylvania. My income is $732.00 a month. I am in need of roof-home repairs. Is there any help of any kind etc? Any kind of help is needed.

Home Owner's Insurance and New Roof [ 9 Answers ]

I need a new roof on my home. Can I use my homeowners insurance for a new roof? And, if so, with insurance companies the way they are these days, would their be a chance that they would drop me if I do this? Thanks

Ameriprise home roof claim [ 3 Answers ]

I got an amount back from Ameriprise home insurance for hail damage to my roof. They gave the following amounts Estimated cost = $8229 depreciation = $1321 ================= subtotal = $6908 minus deduct. = $1000 ================= amount mailed=$5908

Home Owners Insurance On New Roof [ 10 Answers ]

We are planning to have a new roof put on our home in Wisconsin this summer. We have two estimates - one from a nationwide major construction company and one from a local free-lance roofer who just does roofs on the side. The construction company sales person told us that in the future if we...

Roof Condensation on new home [ 2 Answers ]

3 years ago my family and I built a house and we have had problems with condensation from the beginning. I get a lot of moisture on all of my windows, if it isn't wiped away it molds in a day or so, and I also have several spots on my roof, I have been told that my roof isn't "breathing" but when...

View more questions Search