Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbhavani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 12:22 PM
    Can bad tooth without pain cause swollen lymph node in the neck
    Can a bad tooth without pain make a lymph node in the neck swell?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2014, 12:47 PM
    Bad tooth or teeth have the capacity in the right circumstances to result in death. THey should never be ignored.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 01:20 PM
    This is a question best addressed by your dentist, or doctor.
    adam431 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 01:25 PM
    Yes but u should see a dentist
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 25, 2014, 01:54 PM
    Understand that our lymph nodes swelling are a warning sign to our immune system that there is an infection somewhere in the body. I keep on telling people Lymph nodes are our first defence. Lymph nodes are located throughout our body. There is one under each ear. That is why it is swollen !

Now get yourself to a dentist !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen lymph node [ 3 Answers ]

I have a swollen lymph node just below the crease in my left armpit. Discomfort when my arm is at rest and painful to the touch. The pain is 3 on a 10 scale.

Lymph node in neck [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm just wondering if I should go to the doctors to get a lymph node in my neck checked out. I went the hospital about my ankle hurting; and just asked the doctor really quick about a lump on my neck and he said it's a lymph node. I noticed a really small lump in my neck about 2...

Lymph node swollen and painful I think [ 19 Answers ]

I am almost positive that it's a lymph node. Right at the end of my jaw, under the molars, kind of feels connected to my ear somehow. When I bite down, it hurts SO BAD, from my jaw, to my ear. But when I poke and push at my teeth and gums, no pain. My question is, do I see a doctor? Or a...

Swollen Lymph Node in left side of the neck. Could this be a sign of Thyroid cancer? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old male, I've had swollen lymph nodes before but they were worse than they are now and they went away. Right now, my left lymph node is swollen. It doesn't really hurt, but I can feel it's swollen whenever I turn my neck or lay down in bed. As I said it doesn't really hurt, but it's...

Swollen lymph node [ 8 Answers ]

How do I know I have a swollen lymph node? I have a couple lymph nodes that slightly (very slightly, probably 0.2cm) protrude from my neck, each being no more than 1cm in diameter (1 might 1.5 cm, but no more)? I saw my GP and she said those WERE the lymph nodes and they're supposed to protrude...

View more questions Search