Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblegirl25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 10:54 PM
    Short period
    2 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the first day of my period by the next night it was finished I'm a little worried about it as I've always had a regular 4 day cycle. I'm honestly a little behind in knowing whether I should be worried I'm pregnant or not as I grow up without a female influence, dad tries but I'm not comfortable going to him with this. I've felt a little weird for the last few days. Any advice or help would be appreciated Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2014, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegirl25 View Post
    I'm honestly a little behind in knowing whether I should be worried I'm pregnant or not as I grow up without a female influence,
    There are loads of resources on the Internet to learn details about the reproductive cycle. You should not be engaging in sexual intercourse until you full understand the risks and consequences.

Bottom line here is that ANY time you have penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. However, the first physical manifestation of pregnancy is a missed period. So you have to wait until your next period is due to see if you might be pregnant. Then wait another 2 weeks to start testing.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2014, 04:52 AM
    It's not uncommon for a period to be disrupted from sex during it. Pregnancy is possible, but very unlikely when you have sex at the start of a period, especially when you have a regular cycle as, in most cases, ovulation has already occurred... hence the period.

See what happens when you would expect your next period and test if necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short period and late period what does that mean? [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend and me have sex on February while on my period and after my period was done too . Now on march I have my period but it's shorter and late about 5 days could it means that I am pregnant.. I was tire, no breast tender but pee a lot and I feel like my stomach is uncomfortable

Short Period [ 0 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 4 years. I just came off about a week ago. I started 2 days after being off, but it only lasted 3 days. I have never had one this short. What's going on? Could I be pregnant?

My period cycle is 50 days. I like to have a baby within the short period. Advise please [ 2 Answers ]

My period cycle is too long. It's take 50 days. I like to have a baby within the short period. Can u please advise me to get pregnancy as soon as possible?

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Short period [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if your period is unusually short; like 1 or 2 days; when you know you are not pregnant? Is there any other reason for that?

View more questions Search