Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genocide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2014, 12:04 AM
    "Boyfriend" issues. Help?
    Hi, I'm 14 and I have a, well, "boyfriend". But not really, I don't really know what he is. Let's start with the absolute beginning.

He met me and I was wearing a t-shirt with a band he liked. We soon started talking and he eventually asked me out. We broke up a week and 2 days later for a reason that I still do not know. He hated me for about a month afterwards, and I have no idea why, because we saw each other twice every week. Soon after that month, we became friends again. My friends and I had a sleep over, and he was invited. He fell asleep with his arms around me. But the bad thing is, is that he has a girlfriend. He got with her 2 days after we broke up. Soon after the sleepover, He really started liking me. He kept saying over and over how much he liked me. So, I believed him. Afterwards, one night, he held my hand and I was so, so happy because I never stopped liking him. That night, I was talking to his friend, and his friend told me that he said, "I really, really like her but I don't know what to do with my girlfriend." And apparently, his girlfriend has cheated on him and makes him feel like crap constantly. His friend told him to break up with her, and he did.

The next day, I saw him, and we kissed. We kissed every time we saw each other after that. And apparently he really loved me, even though he never asked me out yet. I saw on his ex's ask that she said him and her were dating again, and I got sad about it. I showed him and we talked saying how he loved me not her and that I should know that. He said he was confused and that he's sorry. After that we kissed and it was like it was before. Then, they really did go out again. I was mad, and whenever we saw each other I completely ignored him. After 2 days of ignoring him, he texted me a fairly long message saying how sorry he is, and how confused he is, and that he loves me and cares about me even though I don't think he does. He said that he hoped we could be friends again, because we started off as friends. I replied with "I don't think we can be friends so easily, but we could be again one day." I texted him the next day because I felt bad.

The day after, he talked to his friend (also my friend) and said that he really liked me and that he likes me more and more whenever he sees me. Yesterday he hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder like he used to do, and when asked why he's confused about who he likes, he says, "If there's something I'm NOT confused about, it's that I like you, a lot, and I may be in love with you." So yeah, I'm just as confused as he is, I don't know if I'm a side girl or if he really does like me.

SO thank you so so much for reading and advice would be amazing! Thank you so much guys!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2014, 04:57 AM
    "And apparently he really loved me" Wrong! That isn't love. But at 14 you still have a lot to learn about relationships. And so does he apparently. But in middle school you go through these short spurts of liking someone, not liking someone, etc. Concentrate on school and your friends. There is plenty of time for a boyfriend later on.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 22, 2014, 08:53 AM
    You are not in love with him and neither is he with you. This is all 14 year old angst. How old is he?
    He likes two girls and who he likes more changes from day to day. That would get on my nerves. Concentrate on school and leave the boyfriend stuff alone for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend issues [ 13 Answers ]

Are there any relationship experts on here that can help me with and issue I'm having with my gay partner? I desperately need help.

Boyfriend Issues [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for ALMOST a month. This Saturday will be our 1 month. We were "friends with benifits" before he asked me out. So we've known each other maybe a total of 3 months? He has been going through a lot of family problems mostly with his dad and its made him really...

Boyfriend issues [ 3 Answers ]

So I started dating this guy. And he was sweet. Always wanting to be with me. We became literally befriends. But I couldn't pay rent and moved in with my sister. His family left him and me and him moved into my other sisters house after I got an abortion. He didn't want me to but we are young. I...

Boyfriend issues! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly 2 years and a bit, I'm 18 years of age, and I have been living with him over a year now. In the beginning of the relationship was amazing, had no doubts of being with him. Now? He's totally opposite... We had our big fights where he would have no...

Boyfriend issues [ 1 Answers ]

Im with my boyfriend nearly 3 years and I can't do anything romantic can any one give me any advise please:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search