Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KKSS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 10:26 PM
    Regarding Smoking
    Hi sir, I have been smoking for 7 years and my age is 27. I can't able to stop smoking. What is the possibilities for me to get cancer and what are all the symptoms...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2014, 05:38 AM
    You are smoking, so you have a far higher possibility of getting cancer. You can Google what all the symptoms of the various cancers that are smoking related.

Also suggest Google to find images of mouth, throat, lip esophageal and lung cancer. (and those aren't the only kinds smoking related) and the more you smoke the greater the chances. And even if you dodge the bullet on cancer... there is emphysema, Imagine slowly suffocating to death even with a oxygen tank over a period of years with it getting progressively worse all the time ... which is basically what happens with it.

Maybe looking at those will help give you the willpower you need to stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I quit smoking marijuana about a week and a half ago, I have been smoking it regularly for 9 months on two separate occasions I had a severe cough from smoking too much and a little streak of blood came out, now since I quit I don't cough or anything my mucus is clear but occasionally when I...

Smoking tenants deny smoking (cigs, pot, ) and now filing lawsuit for harassment! [ 11 Answers ]

Here's the situation. There is an old row house where there are 4 separate apartment units. The new tenant in the basement apartment has been smoking in their apartment (cigarettes, pot, incense and an unknown substance). The entire house smells of smoke and the unit right above the basement...

Is smoking hookah and smoking cigarettes the same? [ 2 Answers ]

Not that I do either one but what's the difference between smoking hookah and smoking cigarettes? How are they the same? What negative effects do they both share? Giving links to your sources will also help me.

Smoking [ 6 Answers ]

I have given up smoking for a week and I am dying for a fag shall I have one?? Or shall I continue to eat my nails. If so does anyone have a spare hand

View more questions Search