Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennanth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2014, 04:17 PM
    Uric acid
    My Uric acid level is 8.2 is that too high if YES what food can I eat

Check out some similar questions!

Hi,my hybby is the pateint of uric acid 10+,I want to know what should he eat or not [ 9 Answers ]

Hi,my hybby is the pateint of uric acid 10+,I want to know what should he eat or not .I want to know the full detailand the list of all fruits and vegetable that should he can take or not

Diet for lowering urea, uric acid and blood pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My sister's age is 48 yrs and she is suffering from c. spondylysis and recently few days back she felt acute pain in her abodiman in left side which was coming from back side and after test the report is urea 61, uric acid 6.8, creatinine 1.57 and plate count 130000 Please advise Also...

Plasma uric acid [ 1 Answers ]

Melon, peach, abricot, fig and dry fig, pomegranate, don't affect too much plasma uric acid, what I want to know for each one if it affect up or down. I will be happy too if your answer have only one of this fruits, for the other fruits(apples... ) I have the answers.

Too much uric acid in body [ 5 Answers ]

Could the buildup of uric acid in my Aunt's body be causing her undo arthritic pain? I do not trust her Medicare dr. to keep a check of her condition, and she may not tell her dr. the things he should know. She has trouble urinating, and I'm thinking that maybe, I should be aware of the problem....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.