Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elle94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2014, 06:36 AM
    I am 14 weeks pregnant, first baby second pregnancy and I have a massive bump already
    I am 14 weeks pregnant, 1st baby but 2nd pregnancy, I have a HUGE bump already people think I'm over 20 weeks, is this normal? I feel hideous, so uncomfortable, please help I am definitely carrying just one baby it is making me upset.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 07:16 AM
    This is a question for your doctor? Is he concerned over weight gain ? What is your body shape and size before ?

And you are pregnant, so why feel bad about looking pregnant?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 16, 2014, 10:38 AM
    Everyone carries differently and often each pregnancy is different! Some women carry higher, some lower. Some carry out front, others are more in the back. If you're naturally small, a bump will look more prominent than the belly of an obese woman. Personally, I think a beautiful round baby bump is wonderful!

With my daughter, I carried her toward the back and just looked rather fat instead of pregnant. With my son, I was all belly - it just depends on the size of the baby, shape of your uterus, time in pregnancy, etc.

Women who have smaller pregnancy bellies get criticized for being "too small" - there is no perfect body. Don't worry about appearances.. Just focus on good health :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

26 weeks pregnant and lost 15 pounds in a few weeks is it bad for the baby? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been through a life altering ordeal and have been stressed and depressed. In just a few weeks I lost about 15 pounds. I sleep all the time or don't sleep at all and I try to eat but I just can't. I'll take a bite then I'm done and I've been dehydrated also. I can feel the baby move but I...

I am 20 weeks pregnant with no fluid ar ound baby,I was told to terminate pregnancy, [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 weeks pr egnant with no fluid ar ound baby,I was told to ter minate pr egnancy...

Does it mean anything when your 13 weeks pregnant & your baby ultrasound is showing baby [ 2 Answers ]

The ultasound showed the baby face down & normally the baby is facing up.(profile of baby is normally upward as of downward)

I worried about my baby bump 27 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Im 27 weeks and 3 days gone due November 23rd. This is my first pregnancy with twins and I'm 24 years old. Im 5'9 and a size 12/14 normally I AM NOT FAT! I just have a larger frame so broader shoulders and hips. I have always carried weight really well and look more a size 10 than 14 but I was...

View more questions Search