Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preggotrace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 07:14 PM
    Date of conception
    I slept with one partner between 1/22/14 and 1/24/14. I slept with someone else on a regular basis starting after 02/08/14 and on. This week I am 24 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound on 03/20/14 that said I was 6 weeks and 1 day. Is there any chance the baby was conceived between 01/22/14 and 01/24/14?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2014, 07:25 PM
    When was your last period and/or when is your due date?
    preggotrace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2014, 07:55 PM
    I have gotten two due dates: 11/05 and 11/12. 11/12 was when the doctor took into account that my cycle is 35 days, instead of using standing 28 days calculation. I know for sure I had my period between 01/30 and 02/02. Im so freaked out though that I am starting to wonder if it was a regular period. AHHH! Please help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2014, 08:07 PM
    Truth told, conception is an inexact science. It is all based on a mathematical calculation. Ultrasounds can be fairly accurate as the organs of the baby tend to grow at certain times during gestation.

Using my gestation wheel, the same one your doctor uses to determine your due date, it appears that you conceived somewhere around February 11. With that said, again it is an inexact science and with the dates of your encounters so close, you will have to have a paternity test after the baby is born to determine, without a doubt, who the father is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2014, 01:54 AM
    It is possible that it could be either. As noted, dating is not exact.. so, they can not tell even the exact week, and never an exact day.

This is close enough, that it is possible. It is best to get a DNA test to verify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. [ 3 Answers ]

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. I had sex on Feb 26 and again on March 12. I need to know which of these dates could be the correct date I got pregnant. I am confused because I had my LMP on March 7 to March 11 which was a light(spotting)period which I am use...

What is conception date based on due date? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so my due date is October 31st - November 3rd. What day did I conceive? :)

Conception date [ 2 Answers ]

How possible is it that I conceived in the early morning of Oct. 11, 2007 if the beginning of my last menstral cycle was Sept. 31, 2007

Conception date [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My due date is March 12th can u tell me the date I conceived?

View more questions Search