neetasahu Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2014, 04:03 AM
    Pregnancy
    I wonder if I'm pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2014, 04:05 AM
    Hi neetasahu,

Have you missed a period? If so, have you tried a pregnancy test? If not, see what happens when you would expect your next period. What is making you wonder if you are pregnant?

Jul 9, 2014, 04:08 AM
    Pregnancy
    I wonder if I'm pregnant... I had a protected sex.but felt there was a link.. For this month period for 2 days I only had spotting.. and two days I had flow again after that I had spotting for 4-5 days.and it's was pinkish brown.. my temperature is above 98 all the time.There are spot around my nipple and it's dark now
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2014, 04:12 AM
    Hi neetasahu... if you need to add additional information or respond to questions, you can choose the "reply" at the bottom of your post. This works better then starting a new thread.

It's possible that you are pregnant, but it may have been just an off cycle. You could either try a pregnancy test, following the directions carefully, or wait and see what happens with your period next month.
    Since you did have some bleeding for a short time, and the sex was protected, odds are greater that it was an off cycle, which can happen sometimes.

Jul 9, 2014, 05:31 AM
    As I have mentioned.. I thought there was a lickage. I guess. Nd it was the 1st time I have ever experienced this.. can you please specify some symptoms... Nd the bleeding was nt normal though... Please suggest
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 9, 2014, 06:16 AM
    The problem with pregnancy symptoms is that they tend to mimic Pre-Menstral symptoms as well. So it is neigh on impossible to say if it is a pregnancy symptom or you're just getting your period.

A missed period and a positive pregnancy test two weeks after your period should have started is the best way to determine whether you're pregnant. Otherwise it is just guessing. Though I need to ask, why do you think the condom leaked?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2014, 06:19 AM
    You need to be at least two weeks late for your period... anything else can really mean anything else... but pregnant women don't have periods. But even being late can mean something else, as akll women are late form time to time... some women might even miss or skip a period. So the only thing you can rely on to determine a pregnancy early one (meaning before the second trimester) is a pregnancy test.

Your breasts and other things are influenced by the hormone changes over the course of a month... (in concert with your cycle), some of those changes are visible. Both to you and your spouse/partner. (if they see you every day over long periods of time). The average person might not notice them, but you and your regular partner probibly would...or should.

Jul 9, 2014, 09:11 AM
    I saw it... nd check.. There was a leak on it.. nd I have fever above 98 degree all the time.. I wonder.. shall I wait for a month again.my head spins..mood swings... I m so confused.. Nd this is the first time ever I m experiencing it
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2014, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by neetasahu View Post
    I saw it... nd check.. There was a leak on it.. nd I have fever above 98 degree all the time.. I wonder.. shall I wait for a month again.my head spins..mood swings... I m so confused.. Nd this is the first time ever I m experiencing it

Your temperature falls within a normal range, so unless you had been tracking it first thing each morning (before even getting out of bed) and then noticed a rise that has continued from ovulation, it doesn't necessarily relate to pregnancy.

Since you are concerned, try a pregnancy test and see what results you get... or see your doctor for a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misses periods for 3 months 2 negative home pregnancy tests and no sign of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old and about 2 yrs ago i missed my period for the 1st time then it later started naturally after 6 months with heavy menses. 3- 4 months later it stopped again this time i was put on femilion for abt 4 months after completing the course it was normal for 2 months (dec 13, jan 14)...

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search