Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynngosha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2014, 03:41 PM
    Today I am having muscle cramps
    I'm having muscle cramps starting with my right arm down to my hand then in my right leg to my hip what is going on? I'm a woman
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Being a woman makes little difference. You could be having low potassium, heat injury or something more serious, such as a stroke or other condition. I would go to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe muscle tightness, pain and foot cramps. [ 5 Answers ]

For years I could be on a cement floor for any length of time with or without shoes and I would get food cramps. My toes would separate and I couldn't walk. Within the last 5 years this has gotten much worst. I know can't be on cement flooring, in air conditioning where my legs get any cold...

I had a corisone shot today and I'm wondering if I can take a muscle relaxer too [ 1 Answers ]

I had a corisone shot today and I'm wondering if I can take a muscle relaxer too to help me sleep well!

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

View more questions Search