Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbie1599 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 01:45 PM
    I need help doing my chemistry I don't understand
    I need help in chemistry is there anybody that can help me with a couple of questions
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2014, 04:36 PM
    Maybe. Just don't post questions and expect someone to do them for you. Post your question, show us what you think and we will try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I understand chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

My exams is like 2 month from now.and when ever I carry my chemistry book to read,I won't understand what am reading or I will remember 5% out of 100% I read.pls what will I do.

I just don't understand [ 3 Answers ]

Ok its been almost 9 years since my grandpa passed away. I can't get over it. Or at least move on. I did everything with my grandpa. I took my first steps to him. I look like him. I act exactly like him. I even eat the same foods that he ate because we like the same things. But when I think...

My chemistry is due tomorrow and I really don't understand how to convert density mass [ 1 Answers ]

I need to convert 1.799kg/m^3 to g/cm^3 please help me.

I don't understand him! Or me! [ 3 Answers ]

Since he's a shy guy it's quiet hard to understand him. 1. we aren't that close, because we don't talk much even if we do it's mostly me starting the conversation!. and I'm fed up about it! 2. he barely comes to my class to chat up with me or anything! 3. we rarely hang out after skul, because...

View more questions Search