Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhir Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2014, 09:05 AM
    Is marterbating so harmful ?
    I am 18 yars old and use to masterbate(about twice or thrice a week) . Is it very harmful?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 09:08 AM
    Is it against your religion?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
    It doesn't help your real sexual performance very much.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 10:00 AM
    It really depends on in the context in which yo mean this. Frequent orgasm, either by intercourse or masturbation is healthy for the prostate. However, it can be detrimental to a relationship.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 30, 2014, 07:08 AM
    Physiologically, that is about the normal to normal low rate for most males. Relationship wise, is case to case. Is this hurting your relationship with your partner?

Religion wise: Depends on your faith. A lot of faiths were canonized when sex and reproduction wasn't really understood. There could be a long theological discussion on self-love, but in the end it comes down to what you think and your relationship with your god(s), your world view, and metaphysical universe as a whole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

After sex with my boyfriend I had a little pain so I went to the bathroom in like a clear fluid was coming out of my vagina what could that be?

Is it harmful? [ 4 Answers ]

I had two cigarettes on top of my computer desk and the first cigarette I smoked and the second one I had picked up and ran outside to smoke it and when I put it up to my mouth I smelled dog urine (remind you I had the cigarette in my mouth). I smelled my hands thinking that maybe I might of...

Is Sheesha harmful? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Is sheesha really harmful?? Because my family say it is but my friends say it isn't:confused:

Is it harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

I colored/dyed my hair 1 week ago... If I will dye it again after 2 weeks of the exact day that I dyed it... Is it harmful for my hair?:eek:

Is it harmful? [ 10 Answers ]

Is masturbation harmful for a 19 year old boy??

View more questions Search