Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chey2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 06:32 PM
    Ohio family laws
    I have court ordered visitation with my children for the past five years the courts nor the local police will not and have not helped me enforce the court order how do I get the courts to help and or the local police ordered in stark county by a family court magistrate
    Chey2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2014, 06:34 PM
    Enforcing court ordered visation
    How do I have the family court and or police enforce a visitation schedule that was put in place by the family court in stark county Ohio.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2014, 11:49 PM
    You go back to family court and file to have the order enforced and the other person charged with contempt for not following the order.

The police will never help enforce the order, that is not their jobs

The court may fine her, even put her in jail till she obeys the order,. or they may do almost nothing,
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 29, 2014, 05:33 AM
    What exactly has been done in the courts? Can you give us more detail about what you have done and what has happened?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 29, 2014, 06:47 AM
    What visitation are you ordered to receive ? Depending on what it is and what is going on many different types of charges could be filed.

What exactly is going on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction Laws in Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

Can my sister make me leave without evicting me even though my name is not on lease? I'm in Ohio

Ohio roommate laws [ 6 Answers ]

I had a roommate from dec 2010 through May 2012. She did not pay and she still has her stuff here. Can I just throw it out?

Eviction laws in Ohio [ 8 Answers ]

My son, 22, will be released from jail in October. I want him to live in our home and my husband says he cannot. Both my husband and I are listed on the deed to the home. Can my husband not allow my son to stay in the home and evict him, or because he has MY PERMISSION, can he stay? Please,...

Ohio Employee Laws [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I have a question. I have tried to research this myself and can't find what I am looking for. In Ohio, if an employee works a 4 or 5 hour shift - are they intitled to a break? Even a 5 minute one? How many hours worked before one gets a break? My company is trying to take away all...

Ohio Laws [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws in Ohio about pit bulls if you have a web site id love to have it thanks

View more questions Search