Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kazaniba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 10:43 AM
    What are the exact details of good behavior?
    I recently had a relative move into our home. I am on good behavior for 5 years with 3 years over my head. He moved in and has guns and I'm assuming he has drugs. This violates my good behavior, but since we are both renting a room in someone else's house is there a law to protect myself from his possessions? If there is a good website that I could visist please let me know. It is unsupervised good behavior. I do not have a probation officer. I was told that if I get arrested for anything at all I would automatically receive the three years on top of the new crime.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2007, 10:47 AM
    You need to ask your PO. There is no hard and fast rules defining good behavior.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Do you have someplace else you can stay temporarily and ask your probation officer for guidance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewards for good behavior [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first year teaching computers in which the children are on a 3 day rotation. Every week I have every child in the school in my room at some time or another. There are approx. 550! I want to have some kind of program to reward good behavior, but with that many, I can't afford to...

Details to levy on property [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean and what can I do when a levy has been put on my property. In a dispute with my town in Rhode Island over the placement of a shed on my property a judgement was awarded for "fines" in the amount of almost $71,000.00. The constable came to my house and asked if I could affords to...

Details for ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

I need to apply for ITIN for my wife who is on H4 with me . I came to US in Aug 2006. Can I send just only W7 to IRS to get ITIN or do I have to go for any other things. Or do I need to send it when I file my returns?

How to get a gmail profile details [ 1 Answers ]

I get mails from my friend whose account is in gmail. I want to see his profile details.how to see it?

Burning an exact copy [ 2 Answers ]

I burned a copy of my Windows95 disk so I would have a spare in case of damage to the original. Yet the copy will not boot by itself the way the original does. Why is this?

View more questions Search