Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2014, 06:39 AM
    , what military genius
    what military genius did that one?
    the emperor ,evita ,and Valerie Jarrett
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2014, 08:30 AM
    Whenever a regime falls, everybody runs to fill the vacuum. It's not just a US experience, but every colonizer in history. Even the European history is full of the locals killing each other, and dying to disease and oppression.

Everybody has a bloody history, forgotten when they got "civilized".
    Expert

Aug 9, 2014, 10:09 AM
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Everybody has a bloody history, forgotten when they got "civilized".
    So at what point should we consider you civilized but then you don't have an empire, do you?
    Expert

Aug 9, 2014, 04:18 PM
    Put another shrimp on the barbie and we'll discuss it. Is that civilized enough for you?
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2014, 04:33 PM
    It is a popular misconception served up for an unsophisticated audience that we would do anything so barbarous to the delicious food we call prawn, they are eaten without additional cooking
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2014, 05:55 PM
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2014, 06:01 PM
    Baaa!
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2014, 07:00 AM
    Just an update, down in the dell, Malaki is in the well, seems his grand play didn't get the result he wanted. I expect he will unleash the shiite militia as a smokescreen for his coup. He does nothing about ISIS because they are fighting his enemies, personified by the Iraki President. Like Saddamm before him he may overplay his hand
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2014, 03:23 AM
    Well I think this conflict has turned for the better. ISIS has suffered some reverses particularly at the dam and of course their inability to emilinate the Yazidi which they will see from a religious perspective of the unreighteous forces supporting satans followers but unless the Iraqi extracte digitardum and stop letting the Kurds do all the heavy lifting, this could mean ISIS will step up its push on Baghdad. The shiites may be happy to loose northern Iraq if it means they loose those infernal sunni
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2014, 07:18 AM
    We could give a bunch of goats Syphilis and air drop them and let nature take its course among the ISIS degenerates.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2014, 03:19 PM
    I think such a solution is too long term and wide ranging among the arab population, given their habits for slaughtering animals you could just as well give the animals ebola. The solution lies in the nations of the world becoming real about eliminating muslim terrorists and stop footing around intervention
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2014, 04:34 PM
    Well, slaughtering the animals isn't what they use them for most... if you get the drift. To avoid crossing any forum invisible lines.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2014, 05:28 PM
    I was well aware of the solution you proposed, and its implications but you see their predeliction for slaughtering aminals in the open with blood etc splashing around would ensure a quick infection and decimation whereas your solution is somewhat long term and does nothing to deal with the problems of the moment. What is needed is to reduce the populations or to have them so inward looking and suspicious of each other that they are no threat to us. Now at the moment ISIS is doing a good job at this, but since they have pretentions to statehood and more, we must concentrate on stopping them even if it means allowing the Syrian regime to survive. There is an issue we seem to forget, in these nations an extraordinary number of the population are young and impressionable and represent a pool for recruits to these jihadists. What we see here is a manifestation of ignorance and poverty, personified in Gaza and with deep implication for the whole region where displaced persons are allowed to languish in the millions for generations. Truly sowing to the wind to reap a whirlwind. These ideas have also been sown in far flung places like Indonesia and even Australia and have caused fighters to be recruited, some of them more deranged than others
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2014, 08:50 PM
    We will drown you in blood!
    This is what the ISIS think they can do, a few thousand hot head terrorists thinking they can dominate the world, at least with their rhetoric, well I say come on, let's see what you are made of when you come up against a real fighting force, instead of women, children and old men and cowards, and it doesn't need to be a big one, I expect a division, or even a regiment could do the job and be home for breakfast, some one like the SAS, It could be airlifted into Iraq quickly, complete with heavy equipment, don't tell me we don't have the collective will and capability, look what the French did in Mali, is this any different

ISIS video: 'We will wipe America off the map' | News.com.au

Don't sit on your hands america take up the challenge,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of Film--White American Dating Iraqi Woman Online [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of this film. An american white man dates a woman in Iraq, they communicate mostly online and over several cameras in her home. One day she is attacked and raped in her home on camera with her fiancé watching in horror. She afterwards leaves the home with a camera...

Iraqi Dinar [ 1 Answers ]

How do I exchange Iraqi Dinar into cash in Cincinnati Ohio?

Lost a high school classmate to an Iraqi IED [ 1 Answers ]

Learning of her death has touched me surprisingly deep. Part of me wishes to push it aside thinking that my sorrow is nothing more than a self-indulgent pitty-party. Another part of me wants to shut down and escape from everyone I know and have become close to. I have three papers to write...

US Troops Torture Iraqi Citizens. [ 11 Answers ]

Why don't we see this on the news?

Iraqi Detainees [ 5 Answers ]

Over the last few years we have been told sad tales of detainees. After years of mistreatment does the government provide compensation? Is it a set rate? I know people who are jailed and released in America do not obtain fair compensation. I know I will never know the pain the detainees and family...

View more questions Search