Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gesuriel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2014, 05:43 PM
    Could you help me in looking for Asian song while knowing only a video clip?
    Somebody once (at least 5 years ago) recommended me a song. The problems are: I have no idea who recommended me this song, who sang it and what was the title.
    The only thing I remember was a video clip to this song: There was an Asian woman in a long red dress. She was somewhere up in hills or even kind of canyon-like-thing. The song was kind of "narcotic" I would say. It could be Japanese, but I'm not sure. I don't remember that this clip shown anything else but the singer. It was once sunny and then windy. Actually it was something like "Ichigoichie" performed by Miyuki Nakajima.
    The song could be something about rain or god/goddess, but I'm not really sure now, because I couldn't find it with those clues...

Check out some similar questions!

Search for a song by video clip [ 0 Answers ]

3 black mens singing and dancing while they are chasing a girl. After all persuading her the girl goes away

Ask about song by video clip [ 0 Answers ]

Well,, there is that song make me crazy I don't know wt the name of it but here the video clip description : Tow girls wearing sunglasses driving old sport car chased by other car singing throw the radio something like wa ah wa ah I'm not... wa ah wa ah I don't know hope you can help ;)

Find a song by video clip [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song but I remember only the video clip. A girl chating with a boy(she is wearing leopard underwear and she is lying on her bed) with her I-phone and she is picking sexy photoes with it. The are couple but he is away with his group and she is missing him. Finally they broke up and...

Remember only song video clip? [ 0 Answers ]

Song video clip: a tired guy is walking around in a crowded night club, then he goes to toilet and washes his face. In the end - entangled tree trunks in a black and white format...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.