Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2014, 10:56 AM
    bleeding from sex
    I sometimes bleed after having sex. Is it normal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 8, 2014, 11:22 AM
    If you are to dry, vaginally, that may cause lesions in your vaginal canal that will bleed nominally. If it is fresh blood, I wouldn't worry about it, unless you have something to worry about.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2014, 01:10 AM
    Not proper lubrication, too rough ? But no, you should not be bleeding
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2014, 03:32 AM
    There are several reasons that might cause you to bleed, irritation from the sex being to rough and/or there not being enough lubrication as was mentioned. If you don't feel that either of those are an issue, check with your doctor. Sometimes infections can result in some bleeding after sex and of course would need to be treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during sex [ 1 Answers ]

What causes bleeding during intercourse?

Bleeding during sex [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I had sex today and for the first time after we finished I started lightly bleeding? I am on birth control I was wondering do I have cancer, because my vagina has been really tight and dry lately, and when he gets inside of me it hurts.

Sex and bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I have a lover and we done sex many time in 2 year we both are 22 year old long time we had no problem during sex but before two month when ever we did sex I bleed its very irretated I fedup from this and after sex my period date also change always Kindly help me in this matter Kind...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding after sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been going out with my boyfriend now for about 5 months now, and only in the past month or so have I bled after sex a couple of times? However, to be honest, it only happens when he is really rough, e.g. fisting me etc? So I have put it down to the cause being rough sex, am I right...

View more questions Search