Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chase4ever Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2014, 02:10 AM
    What happened to Oxford's Happy Day Rides -- in Colorado into the 1960's?
    "Happy Day Rides" was a traveling carnival with amusement rides that went from town to town in Colorado in/or before the 1930's and through the 1960's. Three of the adult rides were the Loop-O-Plane, the Ferris Wheel, and the Octopus. The owners were the Oxford family, but I can't find anything about what happened to this family and their business. Any update will be greatly appreciated. (Chase)

Check out some similar questions!

In Colorado, Received written 30 day warning, can I be fired prior to the 30 days [ 2 Answers ]

I received a 30 day written warning for performance issues. Can I be terminated for these issues, prior to the 30 days, or do they have to give me the 30 days to improve. I know they are going to terminate me, and since I have never been fired before I would like to quit prior to the 30 days for...

Happy day [ 1 Answers ]

Topic: “Study on the Price Behavior of shares in the market for 15 days by taking 16 companies, 4 from each given sector” The assignment must consist the following details: Introduction: * Why there is a change in the share price? * What is the cause for the difference in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.