Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollisterwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 06:11 AM
    I have bought 2 new toilets in last year. They all seem to plug up. Vent is clear
    I have bought 2 new toilets in last year. A Toto and a power flush. They both plug up. The line is clear and the vent is clear. What next?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 5, 2014, 06:23 AM
    The line is clear and the vent is clear.
    if both toilets plug up then something is not clear. How did you determine that they were clear? Back to you, Tom
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2014, 06:24 AM
    Eat more roughage? Use less toilet paper with every dump?

I assume this "plugging up" is resolved by using a plunger when it occurs and not having to snake the line out when it happens? If its the latter...then the line really isn't clear and has a partial blockage..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can running a power hose to clear any possible roof vent obsrtuctions [ 1 Answers ]

I ran a power hose yesterday to my roof vent because I was told by a plumber that it's the proper way of clearing any possible obstructions. Could I have closed the roof vent by doing this. Before I replace the wax seal I just need to know if that's why the smell has increased or is it just a...

Do I need a separate vent for different toilets around the house [ 3 Answers ]

I want to put in a downstairs toilet and also a toilt in my garage which is away from the vent. I know I have did up the ground and connect new pipes but does each one need a vent or can they be vented from the existing vent stack!

Adding 3 toilets to 2nd story - ? Pipe size, slope, vertical section, vent. [ 5 Answers ]

I am in Costa Rica and have a concrete block garage with 2nd story above. I want to add 3 toilets, 3 showers and 3 sinks. The sinks and showers are on a separate grey water system. These rooms are sort of like a motel room for my guests. I am planning on raising the floor under the toilet...

How to clear vent? [ 9 Answers ]

To clear a vent do I flush it with a water hose or can I get access from the waste pipe behind the wall trap. I have a basement toilet that is gurgling and water is sepping out from the ring when there is a lot of activity in the house.. ie. I already had a back-up from the sewer and cleared it...

Vent plug for Beckett model AFG [ 1 Answers ]

I need to bleed the line... but I can not find the vent plug to do this. I have a one line and have to bleed line. Please help me locate this plug. Thanks for your help in advance.

View more questions Search