Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balloon knot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Diamond commercial
    I saw a diamond commercial on T.V. (not Zales or DeBeers) of 2 seedlings/spores travelling through the air together, eventually passing by a couple walking on the beach (the woman seems to notice them) The only words I remember are: "What are you doing the rest of your life..." Does anyone know this song?
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

Apr 5, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Not familiar with the commercial but those lyrics ARE the name of a song. Barbara Streisand, & a few others sang it.
    Ruby123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Yes, That is Dusty Springfield. She also sings 'Son of Preachor man'

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True diamond [ 3 Answers ]

How can I determine a true diamond? Can it be determined by its brightness with hit by a ray of light?

Diamond Commercial Song [ 26 Answers ]

I see someone else asking this same question... this song is stuck in my head and I'm sure I've heard it before... anyone know? I do not know which diamonds commercial it is, but its where the husband gets up in the middle of the night and places the necklace on his wife's neck, and the song...

Diamond pendant [ 4 Answers ]

I recently saw a commercial for a circle of diamonds or eternity pendant (diamond circle) but the diamonds in the necklace were hearts shaped and it says "i love you" in the setting (like the "I love you" ring) does anyone know who makes this I can't rememer the name of the jewellery company

Dropped diamond earring [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter dropped her diamond earring down the drain. I assume it is caught in the trap but have found that the trap does not have the hand tightened connectors. Instead, it is a solid piece which is connected into another piece which has a purple paint-like substance on it on both ends. I...

View more questions Search