Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Hvang's Avatar
    Hvang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 28, 2014, 04:54 PM
    How do I get out of an abusive house?
    Hello, I'm thirteen years old and am in an abusive house. I apologize for my lack of typing too. My mom has been with this guy for seven years and at first I thought he would be a good stepdad. For the first six years he was nice, but then he started to act different around four to five months ago. We would always play fight and it was fun, but I think he was being more serious than play fight. He would drag me on the tile floor and when I told him to stop he wouldn't. He has been like this for a while and my mom always say that I always do something to him first so don't complain to her when I get hurt. When my mom goes to work I get scared because he try's to touch me in places I don't want him to touch. I'm too to scared to talk because the person might judge me. Please someone tell me what to do before it's too late. I need to get out.
    dontknownuthin's Avatar
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

    May 28, 2014, 05:14 PM
    Tell a school counselor. They will report it to the authorities. Did you tell your mom? She likely doesn't know about the inappropriate touching. She could kick him out or leave with you to get you away from him. We don't know the people involved do it is hard to know how they would react.
    Victoria Z's Avatar
    Victoria Z Posts: 12, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 24, 2014, 09:22 PM
    Call CPS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my abusive son out of my house? [ 10 Answers ]

My son is an alcoholic that has been through recovery. He is home only four weeks, drinking again, and has moved into my bedroom. I have twin beds; he took over one of the beds and refuses to get out. This is absolutely disgusting; I want him out of my house. He has no respect for me. I don't...

How to remove my abusive alcoholic husband from our house? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 21 yrs. To a verbally abusive alcoholic. He has also been verbally abusive to our children when drinking. I want him to leave the house, but he refuses. I have filed for an epo in the past, but allowed him to come back. The mortgage is in both our names. What steps do I...

How can I get an verbal abusive live in out of my house [ 7 Answers ]

I have a live in boyfriend and want him out.. he has threatened me in every way possible if he didn't do it he would have someone do it.. he is very verbal abusive... I don't which way to turn

How do I get my abusive son out of my house [ 3 Answers ]

I have an abusive 40-year-old son living with me. I had to leave my own house because of his behavior. He won't leave my house, how do I legally get him to leave?

How to get abusive druggie brother out of elderly mom's house [ 4 Answers ]

I am 38yr. Old female and I currently am a caregiver for my 81 year old mother. I came from California to live at her house in Pa. to take care of her after my father died. Since then my younger brother who is 37 came to her and asked to come live back home. Everyone in my family has had problems...

View more questions Search