Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarxx7 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Pregnancy after five day period
    Okay... umm... I usually use a condom when I have sex, I let my partner outside of me without a condom about a month ago. I got my period this past Thursday. It wasn't quite normal, like it wasn't as much as it usually is. Then, it ended on Monday, I really wasn't expecting Monday, I was more or less expecting Tuesday. I let my partner have sex with me on Monday. He didn't use a condom and I let him inside of me, he told me I can't get pregnant because I just had it. Well, Tuesday came around, yesterday, and I had some spotting of blood. So... I asked my partner if I bled on Monday, I don't always notice these things. He said no. But, if I was still on my period, wouldn't I have bled on Monday. So, I don't know. Could it be one of those things where I am spotting and I am like a month pregnant. Or like would I definitely no the difference between spotting and a period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 06:40 PM
    You most likely were not complete with your cycle on Monday and the hormone surge from orgasm from you and/or your boyfriend caused you to spot a little.

I really would not worry too much. But remember, the only method of birth control that is 100% effective is abstinence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2-day period what does this mean [ 4 Answers ]

Well I usually wouls start on the 20th and this time on the 16th but the period only lasted 2 days and was pink and brown. It was kind of heavy and also had clots in it. I don't know if it was implantation bleeding or what but I need to know what going on.

2 pregnancy test and no period [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and my last period was Feb. 2, I have not had a period since then. I have been extra tired lately, I have also been nauseated. I have only about 4 -5 periods a year since I got off the pill almost 2 years ago and my doctor doesn't think that I should be worried. My husband and I...

Falling pregnant a day after period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if you had sex a day after your period finished?

Period was a day late and brown [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on the pill and sexually active but my period was approximatly a day late and very brown, is this normal? I have also been stressed lately which I am hoping has caused this! Please help!

Brown discharge after one day period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Guys on December 27th I got my period , it was really red and use two pads but on the next two days I started brown discharge. I usually get my period by the end of every month for three days. This is odd to me to have my period on the 27th of Dec for one day what can it be?:) :)

View more questions Search