Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gaypride2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2014, 05:40 PM
    Guy asked me if I'm currently dating?
    I currently know this boy who is also gay, for a about a year now"roger". I am currently dating a boy I have known for 4 years"dale"... Every time I text "roger" he asks me if I'm still dating "dale", when I reply yes, he seems less interested in texting me
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 26, 2014, 05:55 PM
    If you are dating someone , why would he be interested in texting you and why would you care?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2014, 05:57 PM
    What exactly is your question?
    123pleasehelpme Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2014, 05:05 PM
    If you are thinking about someone else while you are in a relationship... It's probably time for a break.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2014, 01:55 AM
    LOL, really you have no clue. He either wants to date you or your friend, and checks for updates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm dating one guy, but I like another guy that I have known for a long time. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... so I am dating this guy that I really like, might even love. I have known him for about a year and a half, two years now. We have been dating for about 6 months now. Everyone tells me that we make a really cute couple, and that we are so good together. Problem is, this other guy that I...

This guy asked me out, but I'm not sure if he was serious? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so yeah. There's this guy I like at work. Liked him for a while now. I don't really know much about this kind of stuff, but he flirts with every single girl. The last time we worked together, he said "I can't wait until you're 21 so we can go drinking together." He also said that once he fixes...

Is it bad to have a guy friend when your dating another guy? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating thhis guy for 4 months and then he breaks up with me cause he went through my phone and saw he text me a week before but I never text the guy friend back and he broke up with me cause I never told him he text me is this bad

I'm Dating this guy and I kind of like him but I'm in love with this other guy [ 5 Answers ]

OK it may sound weird but I'm dating this guy that like loves me that he'd never ever dump me, but I only like him a bit and plus we never hang out. Anyway but at the same time I'm like In love with this other guy that doesn't like me! What do I do?

So, the guy I asked to formal said. [ 4 Answers ]

So, robert, the guy I asked to go to formal with me said "No" At first I was confused but then I remembered to play it cool. He said No that he wasn't even going to formal and now he felt like a jerk for saying no. I don't want things to be weird between the two of us so what should I do? I mean I...

View more questions Search