Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3jsoftwares Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2014, 02:08 AM
    how can we pass a value from a column of first row to a column of second row
    how can we pass a value from a column of first row to a column of second row

my code is like this but it is not working

for(int i=model.getRowCount();i<model.getRowCount();i++)
    {

for(int j=0;j<model.getColumnCount();j++)
    {
    model.setValueAt(timings.getModel().getValueAt(i,j +1 ),i+1 , j);

}

}

Check out some similar questions!

How is a pivot column selected? A pivot row? A pivot element? [ 1 Answers ]

How is a pivot column selected? A pivot row? A pivot element? Provide example

How to calculate row and column reference in access? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I have am facing problem in access programme development if you can do so please solve it at the earliest. I have to created 5 tables for the determination of sales individually and then merged all the tables to each other to find out the actual transaction in the whole day. Fields of...

Column and row strategies for matrixes [ 0 Answers ]

M= 1 -3 convert M to a positive matrix M* by adding 4 to each entry in M. a. Determine the optimal row and column strategies for matrix M b. Determine the optimal row and column strategies for matrix M* c. Determine the respective values of each matrix M, M*, how do these values...

Excel - Copying a row to a column [ 3 Answers ]

I have a list of data in Row 1 that I would like to be displayed down Column A instead. Is there an easy way to transfer it from one to the other?

Query regarding converting column to row in MS Access [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have table in MS Access as bellow Name Date Time In_Out X 25/1/07 09:00 AM IN X 25/1/07 12:00 PM Out X 25/1/07 01:00 PM IN X 25/1/07 07:00 PM Out Y 25/1/07 12:00 PM IN Y 25/1/07 06:00 PM Out

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.