Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    at818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 04:33 PM
    Need help maximizing my profits
    My business has been closing at 5pm daily with $120 of marginal revenue and about $80 of marginal cost in the last hour open. What can I do to maximize profit for the day?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 5, 2014, 01:00 AM
    Reduce costs.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 5, 2014, 05:56 AM
    And/or increase sales.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 5, 2014, 06:39 AM
    You can't just isolate one hour of the day without figuring out what that MEANS.
    I for one have rarely heard of a business that closes at 5 pm, when most customers are elsewhere, mostly clogging the highways and byways in their cars, possibly trying to get to your place. Off the top of my head, I would say stay open later. Often this means seeing what businesses around you do. Many small ones where I have lived all stayed open until 9 Thursday evenings. Those in the building/lumber/equipment trades, on the other hand, open early in the morning and close early. Your question is lacking a lot of info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with maximizing profit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone give me a start on this? I have no clue. A monopolist has determined that marginal revenue is $2.00 and average cost is $1.75. It has also determined that the lowest sustainable average cost is $1.75. To maximize profit, should the firm lower its price, increase its price, or...

Convering non profits to for profits [ 4 Answers ]

Will converting your organization from Non profit status to for profit status actually cost you more in taxs than you will gain in access?

Monopoly maximizing profits [ 2 Answers ]

If a monopoly is attemping to maximize profits, will they maximize their revenues or profit per unit?

Maximizing Webpages [ 1 Answers ]

How can I automatically set webpage to open automatically to maximized?

View more questions Search