Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotsos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 12:12 AM
    Power button blinking blue and having some noise on an Acer laptop ,but does not boot
    Please HELP!!
    Yesterday my Acer 1050HA EEE laptop turned of several times (did not see it had no battery) .Then I choose normal boot to the system ,everything was fine a had it on about 5 minutes and just turned it off .
    Because it had no buttery last night I put in a power adaptor and tried to turn it. As I put the adaptor the power button in the top left corner started blinking blue as it was on ,there was some annoying sound coming .I hold the power button for 15 sec .(while holding no light and no noise appeared) and was hopping it will start but nothing. Unplugged the power and tried to push the power button ,the blue light appeared again for a sec as I was holding the button . Then I took out the battery ,after few minutes tried again with or without power ,nothing happened .
    What should I do to start my laptop
    Processor 1.66GHz Intel Atom N280
    Memory 1GB, 533MHz DDR2
    Hard drive 160GB 5,400rpm
    Chipset Mobile Intel 945GM Express
    Graphics Mobile Intel GMA 950 (integrated)
    Operating System Windows 7
    Dimensions (WD) 10.3 x 7.1 inches
    Height 1.1 - 1.4 inches
    Screen size (diagonal) 10.1 inches
    System weight / Weight with AC adapter 2.9/3.4 pounds

Check out some similar questions!

What button enables my acer 5532 laptop touch pad [ 1 Answers ]

Computer touch pad not responding its an acer laptop

My Dell computer power button is blinking orange & no power [ 3 Answers ]

It was working fine. I changed the monitor and now the power light on the CPU is blinking orange and will not power up. Please help! It is a Dell Pentium 4. The monitor worked fine on another computer. I hooked up the old monitor and now it is still doing the same thing. PLEASE HELP!

Computer power button blinking [ 2 Answers ]

Computer power button blinking when press to start, and it keep doing for couple of hour then stop blinking, and press again to start the computer

Power button blinking [ 6 Answers ]

Hp pavilion a609.uk power button flashing blue it won't start until light stops flashing

Power button blinking yellow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension E510. The power button is blinking yellow. I was told the mother board was bad. I order one and replaced it. The button is still blinking yellow and the computer will not turn on. What is going on with my computer? John

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.