Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Too Precious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 09:59 PM
    I just bought a Glacier Bay High Efficiency Water Dispenser
    I can't seem to get any water to come out of the hot water side even after moving the child safety switch. I cleaned it like it says and when I press both sides water only comes out the cold side... HELP
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2014, 08:43 AM
    I would take it back to the store. It should not do that and working on it could void the warranty. It should be easy to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought a Glacier bay laundry base cabinet last May. [ 1 Answers ]

The faucet leaks. Where can I get a new one and is it covered by warranty?

Water saver glacier bay toilet [ 2 Answers ]

After flushing.. The small tank inside the tank fills up.. But the water doesn't shut off- just runs continuously. How do I stop it?

Drinking water faucet, Glacier Bay [ 0 Answers ]

May brass drain line barbs be removed from a Glacier Bay drinking water faucet if unit is connected without a filtration system?

Glacier bay water diverter for shower [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a glacier bay water diverter for a shower. Please don't tell me about home depot. I know they sell them but they don't carry any for the glacier bay brand & nothing else will work. They also do not have many other replacement parts. I also cannot get onto the...

Glacier bay single handle w/ no hot water [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a house out of foreclosure and it has had some issues. I take on every task w/ the idea that the previous owner has tampered w/ some things... Anyhow, the cold water turns on fine, but when I turn it to hot, the water just tapers off to a slight, cold stream. Pulling the cartridge out,...

View more questions Search