Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyn61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Falling furniture
    I was driving behind a truck carrying furniture and a chair fell off, (truck never stopped.) I swevered to miss it, but it caught the driver side of my car. While swerving I ran off the road and hit and embankment and electrical pole, damaging my passenger side of the car. Am I at fault and will it count against me on my insurance?:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Hello cyn:

No, the truck was at fault. The law requires that they secure their load. However, he's gone. Therefore, if you want you car fixed, you need to make a claim on your collision insurance. You'll have to pay the deductable. Yes, your rates will probably go up.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hair is falling out [ 31 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old female and my hair is falling out! There is no history of early baldness in my family, and everything else seems normal. I think normally, 50-100 hairs should be falling out, but around 250-300 hairs have been falling out in a day. There are no bald spots, the hairs are coming...

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Could he be falling? [ 28 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months. We met online Jan 2nd. We started talking for a few days first online and then on the phone which were 2 hour conversations. We then decided to meet and have been dating every since…. Exclusively. In fact, he was seeing another girl when we met,...

My hair is falling out [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old female and my hair is falling out! There is no history of early baldness in my family, and everything else seems normal. I think normally, 50-100 hairs should be falling out, but around 250-300 hairs have been falling out in a day. There are no bald spots, the hairs are coming out...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

View more questions Search