Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cataleptic Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 4, 2007, 06:24 AM
    I don't make my g/f happy
    Hi all,
    You may know me from such posts as "My Girlfriend Likes Red Ink". I have been with my g/f for two years almost and things are bumpy.

Apart from her self harming, which I have already discussed in the above post. She seems to find different things to over do, such as drinking, sheesha and anything else she can find to over do.

I can understand you may need to have sheesha, I used to smoke it too, but I would never go over board with it.

Last time we had sheesha together was Christmas, I saw how much she could over do it, the pipe was glued to her and making her light headed.

For those of you who do not know what sheesha is it's a Hookah type smoking instrument that you smoke fragranced tobacco with.

Although its not as harmful as taking ciggerettes, its not good all the same.

I know she over does a lot of things.

I'm not really sure where this post is going as I just want to lay down everything.

There's a guy in her workplace, who is very touchy feely with her, and she allows him to touch her.

On two occations I have seen him touch her in decently. But she's denied any wrong doing, actually she claims she does not remember when she was letting him out of the shop (where she works). I was watching the whole time, I saw her come to the door and turn the key to open the door to let him out.

He was standing directly behind her, and had his arms around her, and his hands where close to her waist area.

She denies that ever happening.

There have been times when I have seen her jumpping on him and he has been messing around with her.

I did confront him that day as my g/f and I had an argument about it.

The guy went in to a snivelling tone and said nothings happening, we're just mates. But he was almost reduced to tears, I thought he was doing to cry.

He is very cheeky when ever I call the shop and ask for my g/f he's either answered the fone, or he's shouting things in the background, or when I have gone into the shop.

Anyway.

There are other times when she's just moody, there's something wrong and she won't tell me, she's always been so secrative.

There's a lot she does not share with me and I do not know where I stand with her.

Its issing me off, today I went to see her before I went into work, and she didn't say much to me, I asked how she was and she just looked at me.

So as I left I said F off and I left her shop.
    She calls me on her break and she tells me she's going to the sheesha place by her self, I asked why and she said "i'm pissed off"

All she said was everyone is pissing me off, everyone at work. She's bored.

And she asked me to come with her to the sheesha place.

I said I cant, as I was working, I work right opposite her. My work place is not as nice has hers.

I did want to be with her, but I needed to get permission before leaving, problem is I asked her to wait and come back but she just carried on going.

And now she's saying I don't care about her, because I didn't come after her.

Even though I sent her workmate to go after her, she says I don't care.

Thing is every time she's pissed off she pisses me off, she's always misrable and I think its because she's not happy being with me.

And lately I don't know what's happened to me, I just think well if she's going to throw a strop leave her to it.

Coz that's all I see, its just a silly thing she forgets about after she's had a rant.

I think I'm going mad, but when I have problems I deal with them she just self harms, last night she told me she wants to get wasted, like totally on alcohol etc...

Get wasted so much that she don't remember.

I asked her what don't you want to remember, and she said everything.

I do love this girl, but she mood swings are driving me crazy, I don't know what to do.

Even if I say the slightest thing she shouts at me, or she swears.

Something's changed in her.
    Or is it me?

Have I given up on this relationship?
    If I have why do I still need her, why do I still love her?

When she is upset and pissed off I do try to ask her what's wrong, I try to get it out of her one way or the other, but I just get told by her: "You're Not my Boyfriend, You're a Detective"

What am I to do?

I want to marry this girl, but not marry her mood swings and baggage.
    MrsDead Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 11:14 AM
    I'm not fluffin moody!! GrRrRrRrRr, shudn't stress me out then should u! And your just insecure and get jealous easily for no reason at all.
    MrsDead Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 03:29 AM
    I'm not cheatin on him :-( he thinks I flirt about but I don't. I be frendly. He can't take it that I talk to people. Gawsh :-(
    cataleptic Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 5, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Yea you jump on their backs, and get groped by them all day long!
    I'm always watching... :-D
    Perving on customers, hmmm.
    Solid: She has now gone to a restaurant by herself where there's a lot of pervy guys who check her out, so I guess you are right, that she needs someone else to give her attention.

Maybe that's why she keeps going there.

But I do give her loads of attention, work at the moment isn't good for me. So I can't talk to my boss regarding this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search