Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxdllxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2014, 03:15 PM
    Describe a film and find it.
    A couple tried setting their best friends up but didn't work and ended up hating each other they were both god parents of the couples daughter Sophie. The couple were in a car crash without Sophie and they both passed away the god parents got the choice weather to have her or not but in the end they did and they argued quite a lot but after everything they fell in love.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Apr 21, 2014, 03:39 PM
    Life As We Know It. (2010). With Katherine Heigl & Josh Duhamel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Describe the video find the song [ 0 Answers ]

Can you help me, please? I'm thinking of a song from maybe 3-5 years ago. I never knew the artist or title. In the video the singers' faces (men) merged into & across each other like in a kaleidoscope. Think the singers're black & the vid in black & white. Real catchy music but never caught...

Trying to find the title of a film made not too long ago. British film I believe. [ 1 Answers ]

It is about some kids/teens who live underground, I believe, and are for the most part isolated to their rooms, which consist of a bed and a big TV where they can gain points for watching certain programs. They can also gain points by exercising on their stationary bicycles where they must also...

Describe a movie and find it [ 4 Answers ]

A teenager makes a microchip and puts it in robot and later his girlfriend gets shot by a crazy female neighbor or something so he puts the chip in her brain and she comes to life but not to his liking..

Find song by describe video [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a song by describing the content of the video. There's a man who is actually the singer. He is dressed like an soldier from the 18th century. He walks through the forest while playing a drum. There are also animated animals which follow him. Unfortunately I haven't got any idea of...

Describe a film and find it [ 1 Answers ]

There Was A Movie On Nickelodeon But It Was A Few Years Ago, It Was About A Boy Out Of A Famous Boyband Who Ends Up Falling Asleep In A Big Fans Bed And When He Wakes Up He Doesn't Know How He Got There, I Really Love This Film But I Can't Remember The Name Of It So If Any One Knows Could...

View more questions Search