Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Budwinz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2014, 07:47 AM
    Will I pass a EtG test in 31 hours after 6 shots of Hennessy and a 16 ounce beer?
    Hey guys I just gave urine and I am scared I might test positive for alcohol . Can someone give me feedback?

I am 200 pound male and I don't really excerise but I did drink 4 bottles of water and pissed 4 times 6 hours before my test.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Apr 14, 2014, 08:04 AM
    You are likely to fail in just 31 hours. It depends on your metabolism and how low the urine creatinine was.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2014, 08:20 AM
    All anyone is doing is guessing... the only answers that matter are the actual lab results.

What do you stand to lose if you fail?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 14, 2014, 08:42 AM
    At 31 hours, your chances of failing are much higher than your chances of passing. Why take chances like this? Anyway, whatever is going to happen is going to happen no matter what answers you get here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 1 beer can I pass an EtG test in 24 hours [ 3 Answers ]

I have to test before 5 please someone respond! I'm freaking out

1 beer/18 hours later urine ETG test... Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

I had 1 beer(7%) at midnight and had a urine test at 5:45 the next day(roughly 18 hours). Do you think I passed the ETG test? I definitely made a mistake, and I'm paying for it by all the worrying I've been doing the last few days. Im a healthy 25 year old male, 175 pounds, 5'10. I urinated 4-6...

Pass an ETG test at 26 hours if I consumed less then 8oz of beer? [ 3 Answers ]

I just took an ETG urinalysis test. I am slightly nervous, it would be nice to have a sense of relief. I am an active 21 year old female. Sunday around 4pm I drank less then 1/2 of a glass of beer with dinner (roughly 8 oz). Monday, the next day at 6:30pm, over 26 hours later, I was tested. Just...

Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful...

View more questions Search