Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alice64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2014, 01:42 PM
    Unable to have an orgasm-female
    Hi my name is Alice,

I never for long time seems to have an orgasm. Only when I use a stimulator. What do you think seems to be my problem can someone please tell me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2014, 07:47 PM
    I don't think there I anything wrong with you. Just your partner doesn't know what gets you off, and you have to show him what you like, and how you like it, so he can help you get off. Does he know how to use your "stimulator"?

How long have you been together and can you talk to him about getting your rocks off?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2014, 09:44 PM
    Can you get one, by manual stimulation, when you do it yourself?

Is your partner using your simulator on you prior to starting actual intercourse, and allow you to have orgasm first?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2014, 10:13 PM
    Vaginal or clitoral orgasm? Many women cannot orgasm through vaginal stimulation. Clitoral stimulation is required for many women.

You need to communicate with your partner what does and does not feel good to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I can not have an orgasm and I'm 28. I have all the symptoms, I ejaculate, I feel the point of about to reach climax but once I cum I feel no feeling, what so ever. I can only feel a clitoris orgasm and I can only give myself one, no one has ever been able to make me have one. And I am very...

Unable to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very strange problem. I am 26 years old and I have never been able to orgasm with a boyfriend. What's more, the only way I can bring myself to orgasm when masturbating is if I lie on my stomach and move my hips back and forth on top of a rolled up article of clothing or something....

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Unable to have an orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I've been married to my husband for 12years now. At first I had no problem with my orgasims but now it's hard to get one. I have to force myself to have an orgasm when having sex with my husband. We have tried different things and it's just not working.

View more questions Search